Fluval Output nozzle is suitable for:
– Fluval Vicenza 180 Bow Front Aquarium Set, Silver/Zebrano (15304)
– Fluval Vicenza 180 Bow Front Aquarium Set, Oak/Moka (15310)
– Fluval Vicenza 180 Bow Front Aquarium Set, Natural Oak/Wenge (15314)
– Fluval Vicenza 260 Bow Front Aquarium Set, Silver/Zebrano (15324)
– Fluval Vicenza 260 Bow Front Aquarium Set, Oak/Moka (15330)
– Fluval Vicenza 260 Bow Front Aquarium Set, Natural Oak/Wenge (15334)
– Fluval Vicenza 260 Limited Edition Corner Aquarium Set, Black/Walnut (15380)
– Fluval Venezia 190 Corner Aquarium Set, Black/Silver (15340)
– Fluval Venezia 190 Corner Aquarium Set, Silver/Zebrano (15344)
– Fluval Venezia 190 Corner Aquarium Set, Oak/Moka (15350)
– Fluval Venezia 190 Corner Aquarium Set, Natural Oak/Wenge (15354)
– Fluval Venezia 350 Corner Aquarium Set, Black/Silver (15360)
– Fluval Venezia 350 Corner Aquarium Set, Silver/Zebrano (15364)
– Fluval Venezia 350 Corner Aquarium Set, Oak/Moka (15370)
– Fluval Venezia 350 Corner Aquarium Set, Natural Oak/Wenge (15374)
We accept all major Credit and Debit cards, and these are processed via a third party payment gateway called Opayo.
We also accept payments via PayPal and PayPal credit.
Also, you can pay using Android and Apple Pay if you are using a compatible device.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
When speaking to one of our team, we will never ask you for your bank details, passwords or any private information. We will only ever ask for your order number followed by either your postcode, email address or phone number to verify we are talking to the person named on the account.
When creating an account on our website, we ask that you use a unique password, this will help keep all your online accounts safe. If you are visiting our website via a smartphone we suggest you use the strong password and store it securely on your phone.
Our website is run on Visual Soft, which means all your data is stored securely on their servers.
Next Day Shipping Upgrade - Cut off Midday (12 pm)
Please Note: We only deliver ponds and pond plants on our own delivery vehicles!
The blue highlighted area on the map below is where we deliver on our own vehicle! Unfortunately, if you are not in one of these postcode zones we are unable to deliver certain items such as plants, small glass items and selective other products.
We offer a few different delivery options depending on the size and value of your order.
Orders over £50 qualify for free mainland UK (excludes Northern Ireland) delivery which will arrive within 3-5 working days of the order being processed.
Residents of Northern Ireland, please provide your EORI or XI Number.
If you do not have one, please follow the information at https://www.gov.uk/eori
Orders Below £50 in Mainland UK will be charged a standard delivery fee of £5.99.
Additional Shipping Charges
For any orders that do not include Aquariums, the below is charged:
Next Working Day Parcel Delivery to Mainland UK - £7.99 OR £2.99 if the order is over £50
Standard Parcel Delivery to Northern Ireland £8.99
Standard Parcel Delivery to Scottish Highlands & Islands £9.99
Standard Parcel Delivery to Jersey & Guernsey £12.99
For all Aquarium deliveries (Excluding biOrbs & Smaller Aquariums), the below is charged:
Next Working Day Pallet Delivery - £20
2 Hour Booking Slot Pallet Delivery - £20
Pallet Delivery to Northern Ireland - £38
Pallet Delivery to Isle of Wight (PO36 and Above) and Scottish Highlands (AB, PH, IV1-36, IV63, KW1-14, KY, PA21-41) - £38
Pallet Delivery to Southern Ireland - £48
Pallet Delivery to Offshore postcodes (KA27-28, PA20, PA42-49, PA60-90, ZE, JE, GY. IM) - £70
Pallet Delivery to the Scottish Isles (IV40-56, KW15-17) - £90
Pallet Delivery to Outer Hebrides (HS) - £120